Kirsten tagged me. I don't mind being tagged, but I always have trepidation about tagging other people. I'm doing it anyhow, and hope for the best!
The Rules:1.You must share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.2.You then tag 7 people (if you can) and at the end of the post you provide links to their blogs.3.Lastly, let them know they are being tagged.
1. I am not afraid of spiders. When I was a kid, I used to let little ones run around on my hands.
2. I saw the Dave Matthews Band the first time they ever played a gig publicly. It was in a small upstairs bar on "the corner" in Charlottesville, VA.
3. I used to be a telemarketer. Talk about a thankless job!
4. I hate the feeling of raw wood. Popsicle sticks give me the willies. I just shivered from even thinking about them.
5. I was a cheerleader in high school. Don't hold it against me.
6. I love playing board games. I am not competitive. I just enjoy it.
7. I can't stay in one place for long. After 3-4 years, I need a change of scenery and routine.
So, who do I tag? Jeanne, Lia, Toni, Pattie, Brenda, Cindy, and Nici. Please forgive me friends!