Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2005


Ah sweet sleep! Having been recently diagnosed with severe sleep apnea, I have realized why I am so tired and sick and unable to function well most of the time. I got my CPAP machine on Friday, and slept! I have had 2 nights of restful sleep and am amazed at the difference. I understand that is will take a long time to recover and pay off my sleep debt. I am just so pleased to have an answer. So after a night of real sleep last night, I woke up at 5:20AM and got crcking on some decos this morning. I did pages in about 4 of them, and created this anotomical hearts deco for a swap at the Embellished Circus.

I have had an interest in anatomical hearts lately. I think it has to do with my Dad getting a cardiac implant several months ago. The dang thing actually had a recall on it after they had already put it in his chest. All they had to do though was erase some of the programming on it. They just wave a magic wand over the lump in his chest and that does the trick apparently. At any rate the thing cuts his chances of sudden death by as much as 80%. We like that.

No comments: