Pages

Sunday, June 07, 2009

I don't have a catchy title.

canvas earrings 8A

I started off trying to write an inspiring and poetic blog post. Then the phone rang, and it was my mom. Then, my son needed my attention so I could try and guess the lyrics to the tune he was humming. It was the theme from Indiana Jones... no lyrics. Then my husband interrupted me to tell me that he is taking the kids on a bike ride and leaving me.....alone? So no inspiration folks. Sorry, I am heading in to my studio.
Oh! The earrings are on my etsy site. You can follow the link in the sidebar to get there. Click on the image to get to my flicker site to see all the new stuff that is not yet listed on etsy- sneak preview style. Oh, and stay tuned for a giveaway announcement in the next few days.

2 comments:

Jodi Ohl said...

Yay you did it! Love the new earrings! I think this is a start of a great new wearable art line for you!

Nancy said...

Those are really cute!!! Love how colorful they are!