Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

A note from Joanna

Thanks everyone for your prayers for Ron and Joanna. What I didn't mention in my previous post is that Ron was recently laid off from his Job, and thus has no insurance. Keep up the prayers!
Here is a note from Joanna that I copied from their chip-in page.

How do I find the words to express what all these beautiful souls are doing for us? Ron is in a child-like way right now (a side of him that is new to me) and when I told him about this, I wish you could see his reaction. Makes me want to cry just writing this.

How will I ever thank everyone ? My prayer is that God will bless each person who has contributed. I wish I could physically hug each one and thank them in person.

In so many ways this all does not seem real to me. My brain keeps trying to grasp the whole scope of what is happening. I keep hoping I will wake up and it is not true.

My love and appreciation, and from Ron too.

joanna

No comments: