Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Hmm, I Dunno


I really have nothing much to say. I am at a creative standstill until we are settled in and the studio is set up.
I am in such a state of flux. I am looking forward to getting in to paint up to my elbows.
am looking forward to the new year and new adventures. I am excited about the wonderful community of artist that has been growing here locally. I am excited to be back in Southern Pines. I am feeling very much at home in this house.
Good space. That is where I am today.

1 comment:

Penny L Weaver said...

I am SO happy for you and your family! To be in a more permanent space, with plans laid out for making it your own! Selfishly, I too am glad that you are back in SoPi -- I may get to see more of you (and I look forward to BOTH of us in paint to the elbows)!

happy monday, dear friend!
- p