Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer at last!!!



Wow! It has been a crazy few weeks. I was very sick after coming home from Art and Soul, then we launched headlong into end of school year activities, then ran away to the beach for a week. I am home, well, and beginning to settle into a summer routine with the kiddos. I so enjoy being with them. They are the greatest kids in the world. In the Fall, we will be homeschooling, and I am so excited. More on that later.

As far as my art life goes, I have managed to fill an entire wall for Jean at Artist Alley. I am in the process of creating and gathering work for a new gallery opening later this month in Asheboro, NC- Circa. So things on the gallery front are quite good.

I am also working on my etsy presence. Many artists do very well there. The key is consistency. I am participating in a "yart sale" currently. I have thirteen items marked down for the sale here-http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=650&section_id=5413074. If you would like to see more yart sale stuff, just search for yart on etsy. There is a ton of stuff on sale.

No comments: