Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Interactive Valentine on Canvas

It is COLD in my studio this AM. My kerosene heater is just not doing it yet. I am afraid by the time it warms up in here, it will be time to retrieve a small person from preschool!



I am continuing with my interactive hearts. I posted the genesis of this idea here several months ago. It was inspired by a Bible verse.


Proverbs 4:23 -Above all else guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.



I am enjoying these pieces. Lo and behold it is nearly Valentines day. Here's hoping folks think they are perfect Valentine gifts!


The one above is available in my ETSY store. It is on a 6"x6" Gallery Wrap canvas with a 1.5" deep edge.


I used my hand carved stamps and a new printing technique with old lace samples that I am super excited about. Anyone want a tutorial? I may need to post one!

Blessings!

No comments: