Pages

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Must Post More!

I know everyone has given up on visiting my blog because I NEVER post. I am going to better I swear.
Thigs are Grrrreat! I am feeling really good about the creative directions I am moving in. I am pursuing the style that began with Brd Man, Inner Critic, and Blue Warrior. I am just working on refining the technique, and want to add other subject matter besids portraits. More to come....Watch and see....
I am waiting (im)patiently to get our travel dates to go to Ethiopia to bring home our daughter Meselech. I have written a poem to her which may be found at my poetry blog- http://experimentalblathering.blogspot.com/.
Jean has posted a picture of our studio, and myself, and Adam at her blog.
She took some much better pictures of me yesterday though!
Mommy4
Mommy3bw
I am pretty cute, aren't I!
And here is a recent piece from me that sold on ebay a couple weeks ago!
brightbird

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

nici said...

Amy, girl, you look radiant!!

Zhenia said...

CUTE! Both you and the bird, although you are, of course, cuter.